New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Friday 25 November 2011

My body is changing!

Could not sleep Monday night, after my first hill run. Did not know why. I was tired. All day in meeting, giving talk, lots of stress and concentration. I should sleep immediately. But I couldn't. That is when I realized that the problem were my feet. They were itching, disturbing sensation that impedes you from sleeping. I felt like an adolescent growing, in development. That might be an indication that something is happening. I am growing again. Back to adolescence, 20 again. Yaouw!

No comments:

Post a Comment