New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Friday 18 November 2011

Cramp again + graph (D+8)

Went for another run today, slightly increased the distance and the speed, almost up to 15 minutes at a good speed. But I am still happy to take it easy. After 8-9 minute, I could feel some stress at my right middle toe. Nothing painful, nothing worrisome, just a feeling of enough for today. I finished the run for 5 more minutes. I went once again swimming just after the run. Again cramp at the right foot. Long time since I had cramp. On the other side, it is also the first time I go to run just before swimming. So, it is probably nothing.

I will introduce graphs of my runs, both time and distance. It is not very meaning full now, but will slowly build up and illustrate the transition.









No comments:

Post a Comment