New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Saturday 17 December 2011

Saturday wet and cold (M+1)

Longer run today, went out barefoot for 40 minutes. It felt good and I slowly increased the pace for the second half. I wanted to keep going, it felt good in the legs, but I had to pick up my daughter and couldn't run more. Another family constraint. Anyway, just to tell you, that I am doing fine, well on schedule and ready to go for more. As you can see in the graph, I am around 2/3rd of my normal shod distance and time, and really looking for more. Next goal, one hour barefoot. I don't see why this should be a problem.
Previous post Next post

No comments:

Post a Comment