New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Monday 19 December 2011

Barefoot on snow, not good (M+1)

That's it, first snowfalls in my German town. That might delay a bit my training. I just went out there, just to see what happens.
I did it! Honestly, it is crazy, don't even try it. I went out barefoot on the snow. After 3 minutes, my toes were frozen and I had to come back. It feels really good on the toes when you stop. Don't even try it barefoot.
I guess the snow will now delay a bit my schedule but that's OK, I knew this would happen. I still have four months to be ready for the half-marathon. 

Went with shoes for 40 minutes the day after, all fine, I will try to go barefoot tomorrow, not much snow left in the city, should be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment