New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

After a few Belgian Beers (D+26)


And I am back. Sorry, I have been traveling for a few days again, guess where from the title. So I started having some pain last Tuesday. It slowly disappeared during the week, but I still had some feeling on friday. I went shortly around in barefoot while abroad but nothing worth appearing in the graph.


Back for another slightly shorter run today. The front sole of my right feet was still slightly inflamed. I thought it was ok walking with shoes, but as soon as I stepped with the fivefingers, i could feel that it was still slightly swollen. Nothing at all, I could still perfectly run, but I felt it. So I will not score it on the pain factor in the graph, it barely deserved a 1, may be a 0.5. It feels actually quite good now that it is still warm from the running. Despite this slight discomfort, I really like the barefoot sensation. I can't wait to go for longer runs. It feels good, I like it.
Back tomorrow for another shoed run, I realize that with all the traveling, I haven't had a serious run in more than two weeks. How could this have happened?
Previous post Next post

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a long painful way to barefoot running but Heidelberg HM is at the end of April so maybe it works out by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said it was painful? I barely some minor disagreements, but as I think I state quite clearly in the blog, despite this, it is much fun and I do love it. Not painful at all, and a big change in my running habits, a brand new way of running, I love it.

    ReplyDelete