New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Friday 4 May 2012

Post HD/2

So, that is it, I did not run the famous Heidelberg half marathon. It is really a pity, I am so disappointed. The HD/2 is really a nice course, a tough one, with two famous hills that are really hard, but the people, the atmosphere around it is so beautiful, so cheerful, that you feel really good when you finish it, whatever your time. It is a pity because I had prepared very well, I think. I felt like I could run below 90 minutes.
Anyway, useless to keep self-pitying. Let's look at the future. And there are many many race around Heidelberg, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find one in the next future. I went running yesterday, Wednesday, for only 25' at a low pace and my ankle seemed to be fine. I will go again this weekend for an hour. If my legs and feet are fine after that, I will pick my next race that will be the first one I will run 5Fs. I am looking forward to it.
Previous post Next post

No comments:

Post a Comment