New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Monday 14 May 2012

Uccle, dis!

So, this is it, I was in Belgium last week for work and ran twice. First time was with my friend and colleague. We ran 66' in the beautiful Forest de Soignes. It was very nice, perfect weather, not too cold, not too warm. The forest was beautiful and a very nice run all together. And so close from the city. We just left from my friend's house, ran 5 minutes through town and were immediately in the forest. Nice to evacuate all the beers we had the previous days.
Flamoutch, thank you for bringing me there and keep on running.

That was on Friday. On Sunday, I took another 'clean up run' to discard the beers I had in Tournai, my home town. Again, slightly above the hour, 64', a not too tough pace. My feet were feeling good after that. However, it is very interesting to feel how much more flexible are your feet specially after running. You can feel all small bones in the feet and how independent they are from each other. Anyway, I believe I am cured from the twisted ankle by now. I will do this weekend the 21 km that I couldn't do for the HD half and this week, I should register for a half marathon soon.

Wednesday, I have just run 42', easy and short. In preparation for the 21km this weekend. Nothing to declare, feet are fine. Will be ok.

Previous post Next post

1 comment:

  1. "You can feel all small bones"....

    Wanna feel my big bone ?

    Dis !

    ReplyDelete