New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Monday 7 May 2012

Recovery post HD/2

Ok, almost totally cured now. I ran 32' last Wednesday, 58' this Sunday and 40' today, Monday. I can still notice a very slight feel at the ankle, but nothing while running, just after, when it cools down. No pain, just a feeling of being there. So I have to plan for another half marathon. It is a pity to have missed the HD/2 but let's look at the future. I should run a race soon. Problem is I have lots of traveling in the coming months.
Previous post Next post

No comments:

Post a Comment