New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Thursday 2 February 2012

Too much, too young, too fast (M+3)

Very cold today in Germany, but I felt good as they say here: "Es gibt kein schlechtes Wetter, nur schlechte Kleidung". So I was more than ready hat, gloves, scarf and even a training hose on top of my running one. Took me 1h10 to do the classical 15 km. But it felt really good. So feet, calves, everything back to normal. I realize that I was probably too excited, to happy with my 5Fs. I should certainly take it easier. A simple look at the graph shows you that there is much more green than blue, and most of the time red after a green strecht without blue. It even seems that the red bars appear after three green bar. Definitively the proof that I was overdoing it too early.
As Airbourne puts it: "Too much, too young too fast".


Airbourne Too Much Too Young Too Fast
(I am beginning to like this idea to have videos in the blog)
So, I will definitively keep alternating shoes and barefoot. That is exactly how I intended this blog, a live record of what happens, as it happens. I am learning while doing it, as you read it. So, if you are switching to barefoot too, look at my graph, and don't do the same. Take it slower.


Previous post Next post

No comments:

Post a Comment