New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wednesday run PB

Today was a good day, I just did my own personal best on the difficult Wednesday run. 64'34, a time to remember, to run a difficult course, 15 km up- and downhill in the woods. The conditions were ideal, not too warm, not too cold. I was running by myself. The two monsters in our group were recovering from running injuries, I started to go ahead of the pack after around 15' when we reach the real start of the uphill part. And I just kept ahead all along. I just wanted to say that I felt really good all along the run. Don't know why.
I did not run it barefoot though. I still have some very slight inflammation feeling below the left foot and want to be sure before slipping into my 5Fs once again. However, as you can see, it hasn't been a problem with the shoes on. It is slowly disappearing so that I know next week, I will do all the runs barefoot.
Anyway, that is looking good for the half-M in a bit more than 6 weeks.
Previous post Next post

No comments:

Post a Comment