New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Saturday 23 February 2013

Preparing HD half 2013

I have been quite silent in the last months. Kind of superstitiously afraid of posting here that I am fine. Anyway, I though it is time to break this stupid superstition and get on with it.
So, I am back to running at least 2 and sometime 3 times per week, barefoot only and back on hills. I even went back to do some interval trainings on the track. I still have some very faint feelings on both tendon and in the right knee, but nothing worth considering. It will soon be time to register to the HD 1/2 marathon. And to get ready for it.
I hope this year will be it. See you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment