New?

This site is best viewed chronologically, start here. Then follow the post order in the archive.

Recommendations: 7mm sole, don't go too fast, take your time, on concrete, flat, no hills!
If you don't do that, go below 7mm, go too fast or up-hills, you will get injured.

Sunday 23 November 2014

feels good!

It feels so good.
I just love to run with my 5Fs. They are extremely light, it feels so natural to run. But may be the most important is right after running.
With shoes, I used to feel destroyed, pretty hurt in the lower articulations, knees and hips. General bad feeling all around the body.
With my 5Fs, I just feel good all over. A few hours after the run, I actually feel like I want to go back again. It feels really really good after the run.
I am getting more and more addicted to my 5Fs.
Hope you enjoy them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment